THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED – THE WINNER WILL ANNOUNCED SOON.
Who doesn’t love fashion contests? Well, I know I love them and so am proud to present to you this glamorous, international giveaway!
ONE lucky winner will receive TWO prizes, generously donated by the lovely people at www.dangerousfx.co.uk
The winner will receive 1) £40 British pounds worth of store credit AND 2) a pair of delightful cubic zirconia drop earrings in a gorgeous presentation box as shown below:
Dangerousfx.co.uk offer a variety of clothing and accessories in standard and plus sizes, for women and men with an emphasis on gothic, pinup and rockabilly. Here are some examples of what you could buy:
How to Enter:
1) Visit our lovely sponsor’s webstore, browse around and leave a comment back here on this post stating which is your favourite item, why, and for an extra smile – how you would style it in an outfit.
2) Follow (subscribe) to this blog by email for non-bloggers through the little ‘follow’ icon on the bottom right of the screen, or through your blogger ID for bloggers.
Do both to qualify and that’s it! Nice and easy 😀
1) This contest is open internationally.
2) One entry per person. No automated entries.
3) The end time is 31st July 2012, 23:59pm BST (that’s Greenwich Mean Time plus 1 hour). The winner will be announced shortly afterwards.
4) To win the contestant must leave a comment with the answer to the question given and subscribe to this blog.
5) The winner will receive their own personal store code with £40 credit, and a pair of cubic zirconia drop earrings (as pictured above) will added to their order in the post.
Dangerousfx don’t like to leave anyone empty handed, to them everyone is a winner at heart and so they have given this exclusive discount code for all the lovely readers here to enjoy! If you’re anything like me, when you see something you love and have to have it right away, getting it with a coupon is the icing AND cherry on the cake.
That’s all for now folks – Best of Luck to you all and enjoy!
If you like this competition please spread the word!